ARTGEN is After care cosmetic which made by searching only necessary component
in stem cell tissue regeneration of the culture fluid.
Role of growth factors
It is a protein with a crucial factor role in the process of promoting cell division and differentiation.
- Promote Division&Vitalization of stem cells
- Control sebum secretion by controlling stem cells of sebaceous glands
- Control immunity by communication with related immunity cells of skin depth
- Control growth hair and pigment by vitalization of related hair stem cells.
- Synthesize and secretive to collagen of fibroblast
- Wrinkle reduction & Whitening effect
■ Ideal combination of skin growth factors based on skin regeneration mechanism
- High concentration recombinant skin growth factors (EGF , FGF, IGF, KGF) are used to promote skin cell regeneration by supplying various growth factors to damaged or aged skin due to internal or external cause.
■ Functional peptides reduce wrinkles and whitening effects
■ Special manufacturing methods and containers with increased stability
-In order to prevent denaturation due to storage and distribution and keep the protein active, the freeze-dried powder is put into a separate
special container to be used for the first time.
GF Complex keeps the amount of skin growth factor at 20 level
Promoting normal division and regeneration of skin cells
Improve skin elasticity and moisturizing ability, prevent pigment deposition
Improved skin aging and dehydration caused by ultraviolet rays
 GF complex : Ideal combination of EGF, bFGF, IGF, KGF-2 and antioxidative enzyme SOD
1) Stem cell activation, promotion of division - Epidermal stem cell activation - Epidermal layer keratinization cell division regulation - Fibroblast cleavage of the dermal layer
2) regulation of sebaceous secretion by regulation of stem cell of sebaceous glands
3) Immune regulation by communication with immune-related cells of epidermal layer
4) hair growth and pigment regulation by stem cell activation
5) Collagen synthesis Promotes collagen synthesis in fibroblasts - Suppression of collagen degradation by inhibition of collagenase activity of dermal layer
 Wrinkle reduction and whitening effect of functional peptides
- CTP: promotion of keratinocyte, fibroblast regeneration, promotion of
collagen & glycosaminoglycan synthesis
- PPP: One of the peptides produced by collagen degradation induces
- AHP: SNARE complex formation inhibition (botox peptide)
- KVARP: whitening effect through tyrosinase inhibition mechanism
 Human Stem Cell
- Conditioned Medium (HSCM): Growth and proliferation of skin fibroblasts as a culture medium of mesenchymal stem cells isolated from human cord blood
- Cell growth: VEGF, KGF-1, KGF-2, bFGF, TGF-b
ARTGEN contains essential growth factors, functional peptides and various nutrients that skin needs, It is a complex solution for home care that helps to regenerate and restore tired skin after treatment.